Google redirect virus is also known as search engine redirect virus because it also affects Yahoo and Bing search results too. This virus gets installed through a trojan horse and when you search on Google for something, It hides the Google results and shows you advertisements or affiliate links related to that subject. The symptoms of Google redirect virus are :-
• Google search result links will be redirected to unrelated sites
• The inability to run various programs. When you attempt to run certain programs, you will not receive an error, but they simply will not start
• It will infect Internet Explorer, Firefox and then redirect you to malicious websites showing advertisements and pop ups.• The inability to access various sites.
• Web browsing is slower than normal.
Steps to remove Google redirect virus
• Click on "Start” and then click “Run" type "devmgmt.msc" and Click on "OK". This will run Device Manager. In Device Manager, click on "View” and then click “Show Hidden Devices".
• Expand all the devices by click on the "Plus" sign. Now try to find "TDSSserv.sys" right click Disable.
• After disabling the TDSSserv.sys, please download a Spyware Remover and remove Google redirect Virus completely from your system. Please note that you need to remove several registry entries to remove it completely and you never know If you have other threats in your system.
If you need professional assistance regarding any issue then you can reach V tech-squad virus removal support at their Toll Free No +1-877-452-9201 For US/CA.